Insurance- Bentley

Only a purchased Bentley was stolen from a pipe factory worker. This is the real, endlessly offensive story of a 25 years old guy from St. P...

USAA Auto Insurance NIGHTMARE (Car Accident) NO HELP FOR MY SUBARU - USAA PROBLEMS

USAA Auto Insurance NIGHTMARE (Car Accident) NO HELP FOR MY SUBARU - USAA PROBLEMS
Oh eleven days ago I was involved in an automobile accident on 95 south the guy came up right behind me hitting my car and actually pushed my car into the truck in front of me as you can see the light is busted up in the front and this is my story about how bad USAA insurance is I am still dealing with this you know this is the back damage here as you can see he crunched it up pretty good you know unfortunately he you know did admit fault there wasn't any question about that you know the police came out and when I found out he had USAA insurance I thought well you know that's that's great I've heard they're really good and they you know should take care of the claim well 11 days later I have not gotten a rental car they have not taken care of anything and just saying they're still continuing the investigation to determine fault well it's pretty clear-cut even including according to the police you know he was you know given a citation for hitting me my poor car it is only a year old my poor cross track as you can see he really he can't really see underneath there he really damaged the exhaust it's not really safe to drive at this point I need a rental car and they are not helping me out with that at all 11 days later and I keep calling and I'm not getting anywhere I'm very disappointed in the customer service that I am receiving from USA I always thought you know heard that they were good but maybe because it's the other person's insurance I don't know but this is what I'm doing once I got a car that I can't drive and uh there's not even anybody to come out to assess the damage yet much less be in the shop or get me a rental or anything as this progresses when I finally am able to get a response from them I will update in the description section below of what the outcome is if their acts are going to take care of my car the extensive damage here to the back my card ridiculous and the muffler is about to come off crushed in it's the mustard completely crushed in and crimped off and first just not drive alone it's just not drivable so we'll see what happens eleven days so far

USAA, USAA INSURANCE, usaa auto insurance, auto, car, insurance, bad, auto insurance review, car insurance review, worst car insurance, best car insurance, worst auto, best auto, claim, claims, insurance claim, subaru, subaru crosstrek, problems, nightmare, accident, wreck, car accident, auto accident, reviews, consumer, you tube reviews, gingeroo0726, alphabetandv900, new day videos, complaint, usaa complaints, usaa reivew, usaa insurance review, problem, 2016, crosstrek

No comments:

Post a Comment